Last week Shropshire Council made public revised proposals provided by the developers for the land off Abbots Way. Six new documents have been posted on the Planning Depts. web site (dated 17 Oct.) Letters were sent out to interested parties on 8th Nov. giving them 14 days to respond to the changes.
The new documents can be downloaded from this page. They are listed as follows:
- Info from agent
- Response to PC comments from agent
- Car parking info from agent
- Ecological assessment from agent
- Ecological method statement from agent
- Ecological surveys from agent
In their “Response to Parish Council” the developers address the following points:
- Size of Dwellings
- Medical Centre
- Street Lighting
- Parking and Exterior Usability
- Pond Management
They make no comments about the density of the dwellings on the site.
Those who wish to comment on the revised plans can do so via this page on the Planning Departments website.
Previous posts on this subject: