Freezer Fire in Garage

Default Featured Image

Shropshire Fire and Rescue ServiceShropshire Fire & Rescue Service were called out today to a freezer which had caught fire in the garage of a property on Drayton Road in Hodnet.
According to an incident report on SFRS website a call was received at 11:39am today (30 December, 2015) reporting a Property Fire in Hodnet. Fire appliances were mobilised from Hodnet and Wellington along with an Operations Officer. Two breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet was used used to extinguish the fire.
The incident was declared over at 11:57am.