During the seven-day period between 4-10 June:
- 83 new cases reported
- An increase of 167% on the previous week
- The seven-day infection rate for Shropshire was 25.7 per 100,000
- It was 55.7 for the West Midlands and 78.3 for England
- 2 hospital beds were occupied by a COVID-19 patient
- There were zero COVID-19-related deaths in a local hospital
The data also shows that the average age of people who have had a positive test in this timeframe is 32.
30.7% of cases were aged between 0 and 19, and 22% were 20-29. Meanwhile 5.7% of cases were 70+, showing a slight increase in the rate of cases in the older population.