How to Get In Touch
We are happy to hear from those who want to contribute to this web site as well as those with questions and with events to publicise. Most inquiries should be sent to the webteam. For more specific issues there are alternative forms for you to use.
Please note: The printed Parish Magazine is produced by St. Luke’s Church. If your enquiry concerns that publication, please use the correct form.
To access any of the forms you can use the drop down menu above, select one from the Navigation Menu or click below.
- Parish Council: To contact the Parish Council please use this form to email the Clerk.
- Local Event Registration: Please use this form to submit information for a local event to be included in either our ‘Upcoming Events’ or ‘Regular Events’ sections.
- Clubs & Groups Registration: To register your organisation’s information with us please use this form.
- Hodnet Parish Magazine: Please use this form to contact St. Luke’s Church to ask for information or an advert to be placed in the Hodnet Parish Magazine.
- The Website Editor: To contact our website editor please use this form.
- The Webmaster: Please use this form to report technical issues and similar inquiries to the Hodnet Parish Website webmaster.